Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Smart" Cars



So these things are apparently all over Europe. They're called Smart cars, but after seeing one next to a full-size BMW SUV in my building's parking lot, I didn't think they were such a good idea. Do you think airbags are very good if the bumper of the car behind you makes contact with your car a foot behind your head? You can even get one with Yokohama tires. Isn't that sort of like having a case of sweet-smelling farts or winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring one back in your bags.

CB Team said...

I think US customs would stop me for bringing back a parasite.

joeyjoejoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joeyjoejoe said...

I'd rather be in this than a GM car. . . Smart Car Crash